you just went Numu and have the best baby mattress for your baby,
How best to take care of your mattress so you can have a great Numu experience for years to come.
- Up to 25 kg of weight on the Cot mattress
- Up to 10 kg of weight on the Bassinet mattress
- Mattress is intended to be used by one baby at a time (no adults allowed, and no more than one baby/child on the mattress at one time)
- Adults not allowed to sit on the mattress
- Wash - as required, take the mattress (without the comfort layer) and clean under running water. air dry or wipe using dry cloth until fully dry.
- Wipe - as required, use a wet wipe or cloth to clean a specific area of the mesh/net surface (very useful during middle of the night incidents)
- General care - use a wet wipe or cloth to wipe mattress thoroughly every two weeks (or as required).
- Comfort Layer:
- Warm machine wash, do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry - air dries quickly
- Sheet (100% cotton):
- Cold machine wash (with like colours), do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry, dry in shade
Cot Bed fit:
- Safety guidelines (for cots) require up to 2 centimetres between mattress and bed end at every side (from product safety Australia):
- 20 mm from any cot side or end when centred on the mattress base
- 40 mm when the mattress is pushed to one side or end.
- Recommended guidelines are to have a tighter fit of up to 1 cm from any cot side.
- Feel free to reach-out if you have any questions on specific cot bed fit
- Do not use with a mattress protector (its not required with a Numu)
- Recommended to be used with a breathable sheet
- Tested in accordance with and meets the voluntary standard: AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 Methods of testing infants products, Sleep Surfaces – test for firmness
- No nasty chemicals and no fire retardants were used in the mattress